KENYON INT’L is committed to continual Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) improvement in its operations through active participation of our Employees, Clients and the community. It shall take all reasonable measures at its disposal to protect the health and safety of its personnel as well as to protect the environment in which it operates. Our goal is to protect our people, the public, our property and the environment in which they work and live. It is a commitment that is in the best interests of our clients, our employees and all other stakeholders.
We firmly believe that sound HSE performance is key to ensuring sustainable business and shall thus be considered as integral part in business decision making process.
As its policy objectives, KENYON INT’L shall, as a minimum:
- Observe and comply with all HSE statutory requirements within our area of operations
- Mitigate the consequences of all types of incidents/accidents having potential harmful effect on personnel, assets and/or the environment;
- Use commonly accepted levels of good oilfield HSE practice and
- Establish transparent HSE performance criteria and communicate them constructively internally and to interested parties.
To achieve the aforementioned defined objectives, KENYON INT’L shall:
- Develop and maintain an appropriate HSE Management System;
- Hold all levels of management, staff and clients accountable for HSE within their areas of responsibility;
- Develop a positive HSE culture throughout the company through effective communication and training;
- Conduct HSE reviews and audits in order to identify shortcomings within the organization and ensure compliance with local, international and corporate standards and regulations;
- Ensure that Staffs and Clients demonstrate full compliance with this policy; and
- Develop and implement a Risk Assessment-based approach in conducting business operations.
- We believe that effective HSE management is good business and we are committed to the continuous improvement of HSE management practices.
- From top management through to entry level, everyone is responsible and accountable for HSE.
- We are committed to the integration of HSE objectives into our management systems at all levels. This will enhance our business success by reducing risk and adding value to our services.
In addition, KENYON INT’L shall:
- Establish good relations with local communities based on constructive mutual dialogue with regulators, community representatives, local authorities as well as other concerned parties on HSE and security matters of common interest;
- Ensure optimal security standards are maintained to protect personnel, company assets and information; and
- This policy shall be reviewed periodically to ensure continual improvement.
Victor Ekpenyong (MD/CEO)